NAPOLEON IS A LOW DOWN DIRTY GAYBOY

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
In all honesty unless im in there running my mouth and coming at people its wack as fukk. There is very little personality in there, too much fukking simping and not only simping but simping with no results and a permanent friendzone invitation.

I probably got more women bussin it wide open and showing me titties by being a complete unadulterated a$$hole than you fakkits did by acting like hos with capes.

Yall know what time it is when i click in there.

The only time i was genuinely entertained was when Mowgli and some cat name "Yung God" who i swear was @Yung Yogurt but it couldnt have been because yogurt from bmore

it was like yung yogurt posts come to life, its hard to explain unless you were there, but that shyt was hilarious.

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Man I went on there one time and it was a bunch of lame ass nikkas talking about standup comedy.

Some gay nikka was on there who I guess is a comedian...but he wasn't funny :camby:

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
The way @Cole Cash did you was wrong but that shyt had me :dead:
Your rap skills, tho :scusthov:

Honestly TinyChat is boring unless @YungGawd or Cole is there. Even then, that shyt ain't worth missing sleep over
:pacspit: nikka TOLD ME I CANT RAP BUT I GAVE HIM, YUNGGAWD, AND BILLY COSTIGAN THAT WORK.

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
it's just @ikbm and @ThugLife flirting with each other and posting shytty youtubes all night
Hold up doe what part of da tinychat game is this bruv

i2QUaOf6b3u6B.gif

ibnIrPph382UBh.gif