NAPOLEON IS A LOW DOWN DIRTY GAYBOY

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
It's gay. nikkas in there comparing their biceps and flirting. All the girls who cam up are conservative :huhldup:. One bytch even wears a burka dafuq.
Like I said in the past...thats exactly what I thought TC would be so that's why I don't bother :manny:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
In all honesty unless im in there running my mouth and coming at people its wack as fukk. There is very little personality in there, too much fukking simping and not only simping but simping with no results and a permanent friendzone invitation.

I probably got more women bussin it wide open and showing me titties by being a complete unadulterated @sshole than you fakkits did by acting like hos with capes.

Yall know what time it is when i click in there.

The only time i was genuinely entertained was when Mowgli and some cat name "Yung God" who i swear was @Yung Yogurt but it couldnt have been because yogurt from bmore

it was like yung yogurt posts come to life, its hard to explain unless you were there, but that shyt was hilarious.

Real shyt

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
no real bread, nikkas his dikk thinking he got banned for daps. nah, he got banned for stealing someones bread. He was suppose to sell someone on here some Jordans & never sent it.

That's some bullshyt...glad he's banned