Naomi’s Done in WWE

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
this poor woman has to go to bottom tier company(ies) to wrestle bums all because she supported her pal
left good money and is away from her significant other

at least Sasha always had her Japanese fetish to fall back on and one phone call and she'll back in WWE as soon as she wants to be

Here we go with the delicate flower Naomi posts. She didn't leave for any reason other than she... Trinity Fatu...was not happy with her role...that's why she left.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
It's a shame she never got a proper run, and she was better than most that WWE pushed. It's still insane WWE never capitalized on the moment Naomi went viral on twitter for doing cool moves
She did better than others. Isn’t she a 2 time womens champ? Won at Mania in her hometown. Tag champs. I’m a fan of her, but she was never gonna be big like Sasha or Becky. But she got over and had a following.

She did well; shyt, I never really read much bytching about her booking like so many others get. :heh:

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
She did better than others. Isn’t she a 2 time womens champ? Won at Mania in her hometown. Tag champs. I’m a fan of her, but she was never gonna be big like Sasha or Becky. But she got over and had a following.

She did well; shyt, I never really read much bytching about her booking like so many others get. :heh:
I think she only had one run with the title and it was mostly feuding with Lana, and then dropped the title to Natalya. I felt they could've done much more with her

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
Here we go with the delicate flower Naomi posts. She didn't leave for any reason other than she... Trinity Fatu...was not happy with her role...that's why she left.

you know that woman like that to be speaking for her ?

I'm not calling her delicate at all. she's the hard one in this situation that stood ten toes down with her pal.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
this poor woman has to go to bottom tier company(ies) to wrestle bums all because she supported her pal
left good money and is away from her significant other

at least Sasha always had her Japanese fetish to fall back on and one phone call and she'll back in WWE as soon as she wants to be
:what:

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
You just made up a whole scenario in your head of why she left and what will happen when she leaves :mjlol: .

walked out on her job in solidarity with her friend (who has previous for walking out, including leaving Bianca Belair in the lurch) because let's be honest she wouldn't have did it any other time, especially not when holding a belt and if she's to eventually return to wrestling, if its not WWE it will be with bums in companies below her.

thats just common sense to anybody that isn't emotionally invested in the situation.

anything else ?

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
walked out on her job in solidarity with her friend (who has previous for walking out, including leaving Bianca Belair in the lurch) because let's be honest she wouldn't have did it any other time, especially not when holding a belt and if she's to eventually return to wrestling, if its not WWE it will be with bums in companies below her.

thats just sounds like common sense from me.

anything else ?
:what:

Daps
I think she only had one run with the title and it was mostly feuding with Lana, and then dropped the title to Natalya. I felt they could've done much more with her
She had two runs. She beat Alexa, got injured, had to vacate the title and then she won it back from Alexa at Mania 33