Naomi’s Done in WWE

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Naomi appears to have confirmed that she’s exited WWE in a social media post promoting her appearance at WrestleCon over WrestleMania weekend. Trinity Fatu posted to her Instagram account to hype her appearance at the convention, as you can see below.

In the comments of the post, a user asked her, “Girl….are you even still in WWE” to which she replied, “no [friend].”

Fatu has not been seen on WWE TV since she and Mercedes Mone, the former Sasha Banks, walked out of Raw in May of last year due to issues with the creative direction of the WWE Women’s Tag Team Championships and the women’s tag team division. WWE has not confirmed her status, and she is still listed on the WWE.com roster page under “Current Superstars.”

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Yea I never expected either of them to come back. Oh well she can go have kids now and work the undies.

It seems like a lot of the wwe home grown talent has a secret desire to work the indies since they never had the chance.

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When is the OnlyFans coming? :steviej:

tumblr_nfxp1ep4ic1saykaxo2_400.gif

Daps
I meant to say she is old considering her push

She has never been a consistent main eventer woman like the 4 horsewomen

She been the Kofi act most her career and had a Naomimania title moment at Wrestlemania 33

She done