bHhpGVa.gif

go4cTOK.gif
:datAss2:

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Her lips are already beautifully nice and juicy, so she don't all of that loud ass lipstick on. It almost makes her look like a clown, and I hate saying that about my Ebony Goddess. :to:

Gloss is good enough, but other than that, uh-uh. When she had on that gold shyt a few weeks back, it made it look like she got finished blowing Goldust. :hmm:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Her lips are already beautifully nice and juicy, so she don't all of that loud ass lipstick on. It almost makes her look like a clown, and I hate saying that about my Ebony Goddess. :to:

Gloss is good enough, but other than that, uh-uh. When she had on that gold shyt a few weeks back, it made it look like she got finished blowing Goldust. :hmm:
:dead:

Yeah, I questioned some of the lipstick my true boo rocked, making her look like she was one of the stewardesses Ruby Rod bussed wide open in "The Fifth Element".

But as long as she stay right by the rest of her, get your shine on, Trinomi :noah:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

i thought i told you nikkas about badmouthing naomi :upsetfavre:

:mjlol:at the bolded...you nikkas are silly....i didn't mean to laugh:birdman:.