tumblr_mspo7dP9KK1rtr9ero4_250.gif
tumblr_mspo7dP9KK1rtr9ero3_250.gif

Just call her an Ass-tronaut :myman:

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Funny how 13 year old boy shaped AJ Lee has a 500 page thread but this nubian goddess who's perfectly built thread is barely 10 pages long :usure:
:whoa: :whoa: :whoa:

No need for bringing up trivial shyt. Whatever you might feel about AJ, how about saying it in the AJ thread (but prepared to be chewed out in either a reasonable matter, or a more nasty manner.)

You want to contribute more to the Naomi thread? Then help with more pics, more interviews, more matches, etc. That's ONE reason why the AJ thread has as much attention as it has.

And as for the "HUH-HUH. SHE LOOKS LIKE A 12 YEAR OLD TOMBOY, :russ:"...

Well, some people can't help what their bodies grow into (unless they get some kind of weird surgery shyt done, but that's another story) AJ is comfortable with her own body and is fine with being her own self, not some silicone-titted bimbo or a plastic-looking science experiment.

And as I have stated before, while I simp for AJ through and through, I WORSHIP the heavenly body of this Cocoa Princess, and recognize what she's working with. Props to Trin on keeping it looking fine as hell. :salute:

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
:whoa: :whoa: :whoa:

No need for bringing up trivial shyt. Whatever you might feel about AJ, how about saying it in the AJ thread (but prepared to be chewed out in either a reasonable matter, or a more nasty manner.)

You want to contribute more to the Naomi thread? Then help with more pics, more interviews, more matches, etc. That's ONE reason why the AJ thread has as much attention as it has.

And as for the "HUH-HUH. SHE LOOKS LIKE A 12 YEAR OLD TOMBOY, :russ:"...

Well, some people can't help what their bodies grow into (unless they get some kind of weird surgery shyt done, but that's another story) AJ is comfortable with her own body and is fine with being her own self, not some silicone-titted bimbo or a plastic-looking science experiment.

And as I have stated before, while I simp for AJ through and through, I WORSHIP the heavenly body of this Cocoa Princess, and recognize what she's working with. Props to Trin on keeping it looking fine as hell. :salute:

You just typed all of that breh breh :comeon: but still didnt manage to answer why that Justin Bieber Built White Girl has a 15,000 reply thread while this epitome of Chocolate goodness Naomi's is flopping like Manu Ginobli.

Now I could go into that thread of weirdos with 200 posts or less with 99.5% of them all in that thread alone and ask this question, Or I could step outside of the twilight zone and pose the question to my free-thinking non Serial Killer/Stalking brehs here on the otherside to get some honest non-biased/obsessed answers :patrice:

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You just typed all of that breh breh :comeon: but still didnt manage to answer why that Justin Bieber Built White Girl has a 15,000 reply thread while this epitome of Chocolate goodness Naomi's is flopping like Manu Ginobli.

Now I could go into that thread of weirdos with 200 posts or less with 99.5% of them all in that thread alone and ask this question, Or I could step outside of the twilight zone and pose the question to my free-thinking non Serial Killer/Stalking brehs here on the otherside to get some honest non-biased/obsessed answers :patrice:
Fine. You want an answer? Here's a simplified version:

Different strokes for different folks. What one may like, the other may not or just not understand. And positively or negatively, discussion or debate, AJ is enough of a lightning rod of a topic that folks comment on it, good or bad. Hence, why her thread numbers are so big. Now, Naomi may get there, and she may not. Who fukking knows? We just gotta wait n' see.

Got it? :stopitslime:

Fellatio

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aj is introverted and nerdy, apart from that shes just your basic girl. No ass titties and looks like falkor