Nancy Pelosi’s husband ATTACKED in their San Francisco home

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ah yes. That conspiracy theory, "the ruling class." :heh:
There's a difference between thinking that there's a ruling class vs thinking that the people in power drink fetus blood and sacrifice kids in a pizza restaurant. My guess is that the dude who took a hammer to a senior citizen likely believes the latter...

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Anyone cheering this on is sus, all I see is right wingers popping champagne
It's funny you mention that considering that the energy in this thread would be completely different if it was a member of the Republican or someone in their family. People were chanting and celebrating people confronting and trying to run the fade on politicians in public. Of course someone was going to feel embolden and take it to the next level.

I mentioned that exact thing in those Supreme Court threads and posters were whining, so keep that same energy now.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Easier said than done. No one has the resources to track every person posting looney shyt online. It’s up to you to protect yourself. Which is why it’s batshyt crazy to not have any sort of security measures like they did when you have a platform and half the country hates your guts
Half of these mfs agree with this dude
I made a failed joke making fun of this man’s gigantic forehead.