Nancy Pelosi’s husband ATTACKED in their San Francisco home

Nabs

Superstar
Daps
His blog is nutty as hell. All about Jews this Jews that, vaccine this vaccine that.

ye-depape.png

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
so we know everything about this suspect except for his whereabouts?
He's already in custody.

A law enforcement source with knowledge of the investigation identified the suspect as David DePape, 42, possibly of Berkeley.

San Francisco Police Chief Bill Scott said when officers arrived before 3 a.m. Friday, they found an adult male and Paul Pelosi both holding a hammer. The assailant allegedly pulled the hammer from Pelosi and beat him with it, Scott said.

Depape was booked on suspicion of attempted homicide, assault with deadly weapon and elder abuse.

Hundreds of people that aren’t worth $100+ million get their homes invaded and violently assaulted everyday.
:russell:

fukk corrupt ass Paul Pelosi. He isn’t special.
:yeshrug:
Still a fukking idiot, I see. Around this time last year, you were advocating for people to be gunned down for stealing clothes from Nordstrom. Now you're indifferent. I fully understand now why it is so easy for bad actors to capture the minds of fools like you.

Last edited:

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
All it takes is a altering incident, that'll make Dems. and Liberals change their perception and how they go about their duties.

Don't be surprised these people start doing mob style hits on these folks
Gabby Giffords was shot in the head at point blank range…thoughts and condolences…and here we are. This country is fundamentally indecent.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
The right continues to produce unhinged and dangerous people.

I don't think Democrats/Liberals understand how unhinged and dangerous they are now. This isn't the Bush era.

I am seriously under the pretense that you need to keep republicans and right wingers at arms distance and be on guard around them at all times. They got the guns, the military experience, the connections to all these hate groups and whatnot..they are dangerous

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
No one's safe. Doesn't she have security? Crime in out of hand. People just running up on the speaker's husband in their home. Dudes stealing city buses. SMH. We really going back to the 80s.

This motherfukker.

"Zomg crime so bad. We going back to the 80s"

Had his talking points and whole entire hopes lined up.