Nancy Pelosi: Republicans have told her in private the Democrats have to beat Trump so GOP can start fresh

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Start all over from what? Record breaking people came to vote for him and he's ostensibly tied with Harris in the race

The Republicans have also cemented themselves as exclusionary and racist. They've gotten exactly the voter base they want with Trump

Wtf does starting all over look like. This dumb bytch needs to just disappear and die. Tired of her corrupt ass as much as cocaine Mitch

You've answered your own question, you stupid wank stain.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
You've answered your own question, you stupid wank stain.
rhetorical question
noun
: a question not intended to require an answer

Calling someone stupid is bold for someone who just mastered object permanence

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
The party will only change if Trump gets destroyed. But that's not going to happen. If he actually loses to Harris, he will cry that the election was stolen again and his supporters will do the same rebellious shyt they did in 2020 and 2021. Republicans in Congress won't do shyt because they are physically scared of Trump voters. The ones who try to change the party back to somewhat of a sane party will get the death threats and smoke from Trump world (the pundits and supporters in the media, social media, Trump himself, etc)

If Trump doesn't run in 2028, the election will be about who can be "Trump without the baggage". Ron DeSantis will try to fill this role. And you'll have a few other Governors and Senators that will run and try to be that. Nikki Haley will try to run as the sensible person again but the party is too sexist to make a woman the nominee and she won't be seen as crazy/MAGA/authoritarian enough.

I think it takes 1 more election cycle to truly wipe out this MAGA shyt, but if Harris somehow beats Trump, I don't see her being a 2 term President.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
These white dudes are so bytch made they would rather look like a fukking hoe than stand up to that pink orange mfer. I guarantee 80% of the Trump dikk handlers don't like dude AT ALL. Same fakkits like Lindsey Graham cries to his boyfriend Tim Scott about how much he hates Trump, and Tim would reply "fukk that nigg, with an ER".

bytch ass people have the nerve to talk tough about civil war but are too bytch made to stand up to 1 single rich white piece of garbage. These crackers are some hoes and they bred how ass sons and nephews and grandsons. Whole generations of future bytch made fakkits.

As a nikka that would be first to strike if shyt went civil war, I'm starting to feel like we ain't got shyt to worry about. I don't think they would follow a fakkit ass King Trump if it was to happen and they'd probably kill his punk ass before he had a chance to do damage. Generational fakkits.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I'm sure some republicans told her that, but I don't think it's true because those republicans don't represent most republicans. The party has completely been taken over by MAGA. Those opposed to MAGA either voted for Biden in 2020 or simply didn't vote. I assume this is the last time Trump runs for office but whoever follows him in 2028 will be using the same blueprint. And if Kamala loses it'll be predicated on a racial backlash to her being president. I don't know who it'll be (IMO DeSantis is too lame to pull it off) but it'll be someone who does everything in their power to get Trump's endorsement.

It'll be MAGA without Trump's charisma, which means it will fail. But I don't think that's gonna result in republicans moderating. I really don't think we'll see another Bush/McCain/Romney type candidate whose extremism is moreso focused on taxes and neoconservatism instead of protectionism and racism. Will they keep losing? No because the business cycle ensures a democrat will be stuck with a recession one day. But under normal circumstances I think the MAGA style can't win, it needs some type of catalyst.

But consider this nightmare scenario for republicans: Trump wins again in 2028 and stomps to the nomination because the party is too fractured and focused on imitating him to beat him. At this point running for president might be his most secure means of making money so I wouldn't be stunned if he runs again. Assuming he's not in prison.