Name your top 5 favorite women right now

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
It NEVER fails. It be the dudes talkin rah rah reparations and being privy to all white people, especially the liberals who will turn around and start bigging up Donald Trump and white women.

:scust:
Then some how black women are the issue because we wouldnt go for these alternative fellows
Nah they are just self loathing lames and creeps

Yh im 💩 on your fred
Sorry not sorry to disrupt the snow bunny conference
Should have kept it in JBO where nobody cares

Imagine a female coli poster making a top 5 men thread and the first page was filled with Jack Harlows and add Drake in for a touch of colour

We would be on the first neg train to LSA

98Ntu

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
Then some how black women are the issue because we wouldnt go for these alternative fellows
Nah they are just self loathing lames and creeps

Yh im 💩 on your fred
Sorry not sorry to disrupt the snow bunny conference
Should have kept it in JBO where nobody cares

Imagine a female coli poster making a top 5 men thread and the first page was filled with Jack Harlows and add Drake in for a touch of colour

We would be on the first neg train to LSA

It’s funny you mention LSA because that site has a whole interracial dating sub-forum. You can literally find black women swooning over Jack Harlows without being criticized lol. Same on Twitter or any other black female spaces on the web tbh.

Honestly, I don’t find 90% of the women posted in this thread attractive but I don’t think it’s a big deal that some dudes like pale females just like some chicks like pale males. I personally, think that WW are generally ill-mannered and gross but to each their own. The thread is not that deep

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Can’t think of 5

But I’ll say:noah::noah::noah::noah: nothing but ass eating, toes licking pounding all 12 months

Chiny ESPN

wabed7tpvhm81.jpg

Mercedes p valley

Brandee+Evans+from+P-Valley.jpg

Mississippi p valley

1592864689652-e1592864858336.jpg