Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Not sure if this is a "Christmas" horror but it's a winter themed horror movie. Definitely in my top 5.
Take the theme of "Open Water" but multiply it by being trapped in a ski loft- factoring in the environmental elements, circumstances.
51ixtNVWPhL._SY445_.jpg

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I'm trying to figure out the name of a movie - Does anyone recall a movie where the father was trying to surprise the kids for Christmas; he dresses up as Santa. The father decides to go through the chimney but he gets stuck and dies as he was climbing into it? I don't know if that's a story or movie, but I can't figure this out.
Story from gremlins :russ: so foul

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I'm trying to figure out the name of a movie - Does anyone recall a movie where the father was trying to surprise the kids for Christmas; he dresses up as Santa. The father decides to go through the chimney but he gets stuck and dies as he was climbing into it? I don't know if that's a story or movie, but I can't figure this out.
I don't think that's a movie...

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When them wolves came.:mjcry:
word. That felt so real.. omg :picard:
That's the type of movie where you actually feel for the characters and their predicament. I was immersed in this movie.
The wolves, the freezing cold, frostbite - trapped in a ski lift - nothing surrounds them but snowy mountains.
I could feel the hope giving away. :rip:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I don't think that's a movie...
:merchant::lupe:
how do I know this?? I'm trying to think why I have this story in my head and where is this story from?
This has been on my mind for a minute since this thread went up. Have you heard of this before?Dude gets caught in the chimney pretending to be Santa but suffocates, his children find him.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
word. That felt so real.. omg :picard:
That's the type of movie where you actually feel for the characters and their predicament. I was immersed in this movie.
The wolves, the freezing cold, frostbite - trapped in a ski lift - nothing surrounds them but snowy mountains.
I could feel the hope giving away. :rip:
Yea those types of movies freak me out. Check out Altitude 2010 w Jessica Lowndes.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
how do I know this?? I'm trying to think why I have this story in my head and where is this story from?
This has been on my mind for a minute since this thread went up. Have you heard of this before?Dude gets caught in the chimney pretending to be Santa but suffocates, his children find him.
Might be Gremlins.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It’s gremlins. That’s the story phoebe cates tells

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Story from gremlins :russ: so foul
ohhhhhhhhhhh... I wished I had seen your post earlier. I didn't even see your reply to my quote until now. I've been racking my brain off this shyt!!!!
I thought it was a repressed childhood memory from a real tragedy. I've been googling and didn't find anything.
Those 80s movies, fukked my head completely up. I'm sitting here triggered.
:deadmanny::deadmanny:
I scared myself

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
ohhhhhhhhhhh... I wished I had seen your post earlier. I didn't even see your reply to my quote until now. I've been racking my brain off this shyt!!!!
I thought it was a repressed childhood memory from a real tragedy. I've been googling and didn't find anything.
Those 80s movies, fukked my head completely up. I'm sitting here triggered.
:deadmanny::deadmanny:
I scared myself
Poor girl :lolbron:

Gremlins has its fukked up moments. That’s one of them

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It’s gremlins. That’s the story phoebe cates tells
@Jello Biafra said that it wasn't a movie - I immediately went into frantic mode.
Why did you do that, Jello???!!!
Did you do that on purpose @Jello Biafra ??? wtf... ???
I swear, I've been sitting here stressing

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Poor girl :lolbron:

Gremlins has its fukked up moments. That’s one of them
I didn't put the two together, I guess.
shyt..... :laff:I probably had that blocked in my brain for the longest. And the "winter" ""christmas" "horror" must have hit a subconscious memory that didn't translate.
I'm looking up news articles and everything. wowwwwww.. traumatized.
This is the weirdest, I'm feeling mad awkward right now. Let me exit off this thread.