Name TV shows where the final season was actually the best season

moli70

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Ëüröpë
Damn, I got negged by the guy with the best avatar (from the best show of 16) here. That hurts :sadcam:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Damn this was hard. Had to do it by decade cause I'm :flabbynsick:. However if I had to pick just one TV show over the last 4 decades with the best final season, hands down it would beThe Incredible Hulk (1978). :ohlawd: That shyt ended on a cliff hanger! fukked me up for a LONG time. That was some of the best TV ever.

80's
Miami Vice!:myman:
Hill Street Blues:salute:
V- The TV Series!:ohlawd:
21 Jump Street

All ended strong and people were literally screaming about them being cancelled.

90's
Definitely Millennium. All of that fukking build up, the tension, the mystery. It was spellbinding, and then they just fukking cancelled it. :damn:

I'd also have to give a nod to Melrose Place because they were pulling twists out of the box every episode leading up to the finale.

2000's
If we're talking strictly modern times :mjgrin: I would have to say that goes to Hannibal. I can't believe they cancelled that show when it was at it's height. :aicmon:Breaking Bad and Sopranos tie for second.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Damn this was hard. Had to do it by decade cause I'm :flabbynsick:. However if I had to pick just one TV show over the last 4 decades with the best final season, hands down it would beThe Incredible Hulk (1978). :ohlawd: That shyt ended on a cliff hanger! fukked me up for a LONG time. That was some of the best TV ever.

80's
Miami Vice!:myman:
Hill Street Blues:salute:
V- The TV Series!:ohlawd:
21 Jump Street

All ended strong and people were literally screaming about them being cancelled.

90's
Definitely Millennium. All of that fukking build up, the tension, the mystery. It was spellbinding, and then they just fukking cancelled it. :damn:

I'd also have to give a nod to Melrose Place because they were pulling twists out of the box every episode leading up to the finale.

2000's
If we're talking strictly modern times :mjgrin: I would have to say that goes to Hannibal. I can't believe they cancelled that show when it was at it's height. :aicmon:Breaking Bad and Sopranos tie for second.

fukkinh millennium. I want to research that show so bad. I wish it was on streaming services

Daps
Reppin
Mile High
I rewatched Graceland recently...I loved it back then...but the last season was really good... watching "everything burn" and the roads each agent ending up taking...