Insomnia Addict
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GMB
For its time, Star Wars

Agree with Transformers (07) & PoA

Interstellar for sure

I want to say Avatar , but tbh its been a minute and I dont remember too much....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jurassic Park
Man of steel
Terminator 2
Blade runner 2049
Transformers from 07

A lot of movies have CG that we just don’t notice also.

Then you’ve got stuff like the mummy or the mummy returns where it’s just aged horribly lol. But in general I’m more forgiving of it in those instances. But like someone always says, if Jurassic Park can have top notch CG in 93 then there’s little excuse for the stuff that’s come after

That was the most amazing to me.Had me sitting there in the theater, pondering for a moment like
6o0B8c.gif

Last edited:

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
Jurassic Park
Man of steel

Terminator 2
Blade runner 2049
Transformers from 07

A lot of movies have CG that we just don’t notice also.

Then you’ve got stuff like the mummy or the mummy returns where it’s just aged horribly lol. But in general I’m more forgiving of it in those instances. But like someone always says, if Jurassic Park can have top notch CG in 93 then there’s little excuse for the stuff that’s come after

Jurassic Park had some of the GOAT CG I've ever seen no doubt - and millions of people would agree (tbh it was the first thing that sprang to mind when I saw this thread). However, a lot of what we saw from JR wasn't actually CG, it was highly advanced animatronics and scale models.

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Jurassic Park had some of the GOAT CG I've ever seen no doubt - and millions of people would agree (tbh it was the first thing that sprang to mind when I saw this thread). However, a lot of what we saw from JR wasn't actually CG, it was highly advanced animatronics and scale models.

That’s true but the point remains the CG in it was seamless. It used CG to augment the real stiffness. Even using CG to replace a stuntwomans face with another actor

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Usually when you use a combo of animatronics and CGI or just animatronics a movie will age better.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
watever company marvel uses to de-age or outright recreate actors