Name some movies with "good" CGI

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Every time a new superhero movie comes out you a$$holes are always complaining that "the cgi sucks" "the cgi was terrible"... shyt never look real enough to y'all so name a movie or better yet drop a video link to a scene that has "good CGI" you self righteous know it all nerds :stopitslime:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Jurassic Park
Man of steel
Terminator 2
Blade runner 2049
Transformers from 07

A lot of movies have CG that we just don’t notice also.

Then you’ve got stuff like the mummy or the mummy returns where it’s just aged horribly lol. But in general I’m more forgiving of it in those instances. But like someone always says, if Jurassic Park can have top notch CG in 93 then there’s little excuse for the stuff that’s come after

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
I’d put the recent apes shyt right up there with them. Also transformers 07 which is still dope ass CG. Like really dope. Best CG in the series

For it's time, I got JP and T2 as GOATs, CGI wasn't really that thing to do yet because stop motion was still kinda going on. The aps shyt was dope though don't get me wrong.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Cesar Planet of the Apes trilogy
District 9

First thing that came to my mind.

Also we don't think of it as a CGI film, but the Jungle Book is one of the greatest achievements in film since Avatar.

In the case of Superhero movies I think a lot of times stuff just doesn't look real because we KNOW it's not real. Other times it just a case of the CGI being improperly blended into scenes.