Name some horror movies with female villains?

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Yeah, that Shauna was an epic a$$hole. :sneakygator:

giphy.gif
Was she the killer?:mindblown: I've seen a case made for her being the killer.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
The UK and US versions had different endings.
They changed the ending bc they felt than an American audience is too sensitive, basically, lol (from what I read). The US version is more open-ended.
But I'm going with the fact that the creatures were real, it's more logical a conclusion based on how the events were taking place.

morris

Superstar
Daps
Never saw this movie but it came up in my reccs., I might have to check this out over the weekend. :ld:Not sure if this would be considered horror and I wouldnt cast her as a villain.
"In this film, Diana's (Marki Key) boyfriend is murdered and she gets her revenge on the all-White gangsters terrorizing her neighborhood by getting help from a voodoo queen Mama Maitresse (Zara Cully) and The Dark Master Baron Zamedi (Don Pedro Colley) — in exchange for her soul. It may feel dated now, but the movie is right up the alley with Get Out's message of racism and microaggressions."
@MartyMcFly @Jello Biafra @morris @23barretcity @BXKingPin82 - have yall seen this??

Never seen it. Strong or passive recommendation?

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Never saw this movie but it came up in my reccs., I might have to check this out over the weekend. :ld:Not sure if this would be considered horror and I wouldnt cast her as a villain.
"In this film, Diana's (Marki Key) boyfriend is murdered and she gets her revenge on the all-White gangsters terrorizing her neighborhood by getting help from a voodoo queen Mama Maitresse (Zara Cully) and The Dark Master Baron Zamedi (Don Pedro Colley) — in exchange for her soul. It may feel dated now, but the movie is right up the alley with Get Out's message of racism and microaggressions."
@MartyMcFly @Jello Biafra @morris @23barretcity @BXKingPin82 - have yall seen this??

She's not a villain. :lolbron:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
That was a fan theory but it has holes in it because of how the groups split up and people who were not anywhere near her were being killed.

The killing Shauna was involved with was the unjust murder of Juno, the real hero of the movie.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
46 Horror Movies That Pass The Bechdel Test, Proving That This Genre’s Women Have Agency
"It's the paradox at the heart of horror: with slasher victims, the possessed, and the supernaturally menaced more frequently female than not, the genre as a whole is frequently derided as misogynist. And while it's true women's bodies are frequently fetishized as they become the locus for violence, they're also there. According to 2018 statistics gathered by Women in Hollywood, horror comes in third among all genres for featuring female protagonists."
Dead Meat did a podcast about this too.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Is this on shudder looks interesting