Name matches that had the 'BIG FIGHT' Feel..

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everyone knows the older ones. More recently

Bryan vs Omega time limit draw

Cody vs Wardlow cage match where Cody moonsaulted

Omega vs Moxley hardcore match at the first AEW PPV

Goldberg vs Brock Survivor Series

Brock vs Roman 1

HHH vs Rollins at Wrestlemania, some don't like this match but the buildup was a big deal

Becky/Charlotte/Ronda

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Becky/Charlotte/Ronda

For the first time in this thread I have to dispute something lol. Only because I was there live for this. The build was good. The entrances were dope. But the show was 7 hours long and it was real cold by that point in the night. Nobody really cared prior to or once the bell rang. Not entirely their fault but it is what it is.

Kofi vs. Bryan on the other hand. That did have a big fight feel and the ending was really emotional for most :mjcry:

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Gunther vs. Sheamus, Clash of the Castle.

Predominantly because that was an actual fight.

Gunther is probably Sheamus’ favorite opponent at this point. They’ll have to let him take the belt off him on the PPV after he breaks the record

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For the first time in this thread I have to dispute something lol. Only because I was there live for this. The build was good. The entrances were dope. But the show was 7 hours long and it was real cold by that point in the night. Nobody really cared prior to or once the bell rang. Not entirely their fault but it is what it is.

Kofi vs. Bryan on the other hand. That did have a big fight feel and the ending was really emotional for most :mjcry:

The crowd did seem more dead than they should be during the match, but before the bell rang the match was built up huge, vetween the week to week stuff, the entrances, and being the first main evented by women