Name any PS4 exclusive and I'll prove to you it can't compare to XB1 games

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I'll give you an example. Its come to my attention that some gamers are confused as to what system has the better launch titles. And a bunch of slander has been tossed around, mostly towards Xbox One titles by sony stans. So I say why talk about it when we can See about it :blessed:

The opponents are..

PS4

Knack
Killzone SF
DriveClub

XB1
Below
Crimson Dragon
D4
Dead Rising 3
Fighter Within
Forza Motorsport 5
Killer Instinct
RYSE: Son of Rome
Zumba Fitness: World PartyPeggle 2
Powerstar Golf

Now, there are a few games on both consoles I left out on accident. But if there were major games you'd instantly be able to name them. So they games nobody gives a shyt about really, or there isn't enough info for anyone to give a shyt. So Don't get angry like a child. Speak up and it'll be added if its really worthy.
So I'll give an example, and then I'll see if anyone would like to discuss the topic at hand :manny:
So first up we discuss the game Knack. Here's the gameplay

15mins worth, so there is nothing for you to be unsure about. Its all there. What do you think, does it look great? Spectacular? A must have for children and adults alike? Mark Cerny can do no wrong, another AAA blockbuster on his hands? You decide, but make an informed opinion, not a fanboy enthused one :birdman:

Here's RYSE. Tell me which game you would rather have at launch, at end, in the middle, at any point and time. Cuz I feel the fanboys have been going extra hard to make you think a great game is a bad one :wow:

If anyone feels that Knack looks more interesting in any way, shape, form. This is the thread for you to be heard. Prove it here, and you can prove it anywhere really. I am already well aware that this revelation will make some posters experience anal bleeding :huhldup:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Lmao at him saying he didn't name games that aren't major then listing shyt like Zumba fitness and power star golf for Xbox

a shell of his former self...........

The future looking bleek....let the boy have his fun making threads

We too busy playing gta for this foolishness
I am already well aware that this revelation will make some posters experience anal bleeding :huhldup:
:obama:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I prefer Knack because I like the gameplay
No you don't, the video's are posted above. Unless your saying you like dull gameplay with no technique
You not one of them dudes who goes "Ninja Gaiden on xbox would have been GOAT if it was just way more bland!"

Whats your fukkin deal Moose :birdman:

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
No you don't, the video's are posted above. Unless your saying you like dull gameplay with no technique
You not one of them dudes who goes "Ninja Gaiden on xbox would have been GOAT if it was just way more bland!"

Whats your fukkin deal Moose :birdman:
I'm a nostalgia type of person....games like Knack is what made me love video games...if Knacks gameplay shows to be challenging and not a cakewalk, I will be hyped

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I'm a nostalgia type of person....games like Knack is what made me love video games...if Knacks gameplay shows to be challenging and not a cakewalk, I will be hyped
You don't need to explain yourself breh he's gonna dismiss any points you may have

In his world people can't have an opinion if it doesn't match his

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
:mindblown: this is why people don't like discussing games with you
Bruh, you've made the most post in this thread and you haven't begun to talk about the topic
Sit yo furious ass down :sitdown:
So what was it about the 15min video I posted that has you feeling like Knack is gonna deliever on what you saying? I hear you, I hoped it would be all that. But it looks pretty bland and boring to me. The video clearly shows you dying on 3hits. Thats how they made it hard for "adults" by giving you an insane difficulty but overall unlimited tries with help screens to boot.
Basically its the type of game your girlfriend could beat, and most likely she'd pass the sticks out of boredom instead of making the "tornado" attack to get past the "hard" parts
And if you don't mind, how does that gameplay compare to Ryse's combat if you seen both videos posted
You don't need to explain yourself breh he's gonna dismiss any points you may have

In his world people can't have an opinion if it doesn't match his
Its not an opinion to say this is a flower
th

But you guys will tend to say its a Leaf
So when I say "Nah bruh, thats a flower" you start to cry and act like I'm forcing my belief
See all you do is talk, but you ain't never sayin nothin. How about, you name a game, I'll put it to shame :umad:

THERE'S A REASON NOBODY NAMING ANY GAMES. KNACK HAS ALREADY BEEN DESTROYED
KNACK NEED TO TAKE SOME MMA LESSONS OR SOMETHING
:huhldup: