Name a Woman Finer Than Halle Berry

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
I always wonder why it seems like vaunted Blackish Hollywood doesn't deal with each other professionally anymore.

Like, why don't I see Halle in flicks with Will or Denzel the way I can see Streep with Hanks in something?
Or Angela Basset with Zel or Samuel, etc?

They antisocial?

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
She dumped the two fairy ass cac trainers she had and got a brother to get her ripped

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
4f5634069c5192b46dfe54d8c8c664b4--jim-carey-in-living-color.jpg

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Lmao is she cutting weight for that MMA movie she is making?

stop drinking water for acting brehs.

The Special Man

Let’em have it
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA 9th Ward
I always wonder why it seems like vaunted Blackish Hollywood doesn't deal with each other professionally anymore.

Like, why don't I see Halle in flicks with Will or Denzel the way I can see Streep with Hanks in something?

They antisocial?

1. There is no Black Hollywood

2. Hollywood won’t create anymore big budget movies with talented actors that doesn’t demean black people or isn’t representing another agenda

3. All the award winning actors with the exception of Denzel and Will are fighting to be the lead black role in big budget white movies and don’t fukk with each other onscreen

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL

They antisocial?
Hollywood doesn't seem to think big budget majority black cast's are profitable anymore

Daps
Reppin
NULL

They antisocial?

Because will and Denzel get to play parts where the color of them character doesn’t matter now....

There’s only so many blockbusters.....and lets be honest...Halle isn’t that great of an actress....

Her looks have carried her for years

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
I'd lick the sweat off her abs. Bet it taste like honeydew melon