Loken

All Star
Daps
might a been posted but fukk it shyt was sooooo good

qajOMTtQ958JEpmokPXTruwA9qp.jpg

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Flabby nikkas posting shyt from the 80s :mjlol: I was born in '91, I don't remember shyt before '95. And even then, I only remember select shyt until '99. 1999 was the year I had to really start paying attention cuz they had young BBG scared as fukk over that Y2K bullshyt that nobody likes to bring up anymore.

Anyways, my contribution to the thread relative to my era:

MV5BYjUyMTc4Y2EtMjMyMy00NjlkLWIyZTctMzdkYjc0NjU4M2M5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjExODE1MDc@._V1_.jpg

I thought this was one cool brother growing up. Lil older than me so I saw him as one of the big kids. R.I.P.

81fU+cOnNiL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

I didn't know anything about that racist bullshyt he did with Whoopi, I just watched it cuz it came on WCIU Channel 26 in Chicago after my usual shyt like One On One and the parkers. Dude was such a cranky a$$hole, even as a kid I could relate :russ:blind breh stayed being the voice of reason

maxresdefault.jpg

Didn't really care for this show at all, but I used to have a crazy ass crush on Raven Symone (and Kyla Pratt) so I tuned in just to see bae run around wit this cac

Great thread, nostalgia central in this mf

EDIT: damn I just realized the Gen Z folk probably see me like you remember the 90s?! :flabbynsick: they memory don't begin until I was already in college cotdayum

Last edited: