Name a show you swear no one remembers but you

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
MV5BYjhhNTE0ZTEtOTQ0Yi00YWVjLWEwNTEtYTU2NzY1ZGEyMmMwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzk0NDc4MDU@._V1_.jpg

That shyt was mad creepy.

Menna

All Star
Daps
To be fair, everybody watches and knows Dinosaurs show, it was one of the popular shows at that time.
TO be fair the title of the the thread is name a show no one remembers but you...I can only go off of the people in my life and they don't remember the show so I posted. I don't know what you remeber or what strangers remember.

Just because someone knows of a show doesn't mean they remember it if a lot of people watched something 25 years ago and then forgot about it today then they didnt remember it...

I can only post in response to the thread title

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TO be fair the title of the the thread is name a show no one remembers but you...I can only go off of the people in my life and they don't remember the show so I posted. I don't know what you remeber or what strangers remember.

Just because someone knows of a show doesn't mean they remember it if a lot of people watched something 25 years ago and then forgot about it today then they didnt remember it...

I can only post in response to the thread title

That's true

vernestbrown

Rookie
Daps
I was born the year this show came out and I still remember it. No one I know remembers this show but me. I looked for this show over a decade ago and couldn’t find any episodes. There’s a few shows on here I remember.

I remember that show. I think the girl was half alien and the talking cube was her dad.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
I've always wondered myself why Nickelodeon doesn't acknowledge any of their 80s history. My guess is they had no archiving standards at the time and it's all lost media.
yeah I don't get it...maybe someone else owns the rights? I have no idea...but they act as if it just never happened. There aren't any type of replays, flashbacks, nothing.

"You Can't say that on Television" was supposedly their top show and it was on for 10 years...the entire decade and they say zero about it.

Pinwheel dominated their afternoons for like a decade...and it's never mentioned, there's no reruns...same with Sharon,Louis and Brams Elephant Show...nothing

I remember when they announced that they were getting a new line up in the fall of 1991...the new shows were Rugrats, Ren n Stimpy and Doug...seems like once they launched, everything just disappeared like someone just hit a switch

True Darkseid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
SWATS, GA
anybody remember this Monster Truck show? they would have characters cut promos like wrestlers. Matter of fact, it used to come on right after Saturday Morning wrestling.

LOL, I used to look at this hoping the Undertaker would do the Gravedigger promo. :russ::russ::russ::russ::russ: