256233_original.jpg

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Derrick Lassic

s-l300.jpg

The Cowboys were fresh off their Super Bowl win in '93. Jerry Jones didn't want to pay Emmitt because he felt that the offensive line was the reason E22 got all those yards.

Emmitt held out the first 2 games of the season, they inserted Lassic and the Cowboys lost both. Jerruh quickly swallowed his pride and gave Emmitt the bag......and the Cowboys kicked ass the rest of the season and won another Super Bowl.

that jersey is absolute trash . :hhh:I think that’s during the Apex Brand years . Shyt looks like a flea market knockoff :hhh: or some shyt you buy in eastbay to give to the jr. pee wee team :hhh:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
i can't fukk with threads like this

i will go crazy getting stuck in a fit of nostalgia

nah b

Bruh no lie i spent an hour just watching some of these guys

Jahvid Best

Dude had one of the nastiest concussions I've ever seen, dude was completely stiff afterwards

Never got a shot in the league either because of lingering concussions, but dude went on to make the 2016 Olympics in track and field for Saint Lucia :ehh:

dude was so fast, but he was a track guy playing football, and he kept getting concussions, he got drafted by the lions but his career was shorter than a midget

That boy had four kids in college. He was a beast in the Chris Leak days

damn he wasn’t fukking around, shame he didn’t last long in the league