Name a random NFL Football Player

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Laron Landry
laron-landry-suspended-10-games-nfl.jpg

He got banned from the league due to PED's. Which surprised absolutely nobody :russ:

H98RME5oZPG--a3eNRrqhzIW1hcJrCzgcpbHJZdY62N4gfuXhQZlqFEdE0kSEX4N4B55JqUIwuX2f2KxpCWUfy3iJguKE1WP8edH35UqQhqOwfa6pJVCjGPQ9vP8fu7jl8Hy8EULfsTKOZ1bvQylo2tZ_50

exactly this nikka 6-pack had a 6-pack I’m like the fukk you training for ?? The revolution?? And what’s so crazy was his backpedal and change of direction was so ghat damn stiff

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
exactly this nikka 6-pack had a 6-pack I’m like the fukk you training for ?? The revolution?? And what’s so crazy was his backpedal and change of direction was so ghat damn stiff
You ain't lying at all. All that time he spent bulking up should've been spent towards getting better in pass coverage

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

dude was so good, but i forgot what happened to him in the league, i know that acl fukked him dude put on a clinic in that Tennessee game

ricardo-colclough-of-the-pittsburgh-steelers-in-position-during-a-nfl-picture-id1262817117
#21 Ricardo Colclough

i tell the story on the podcast ( lack of institutional control podcast, tune in when we do drop heat)

No lie, that he probably got to the league off our school, man we went down there them boys handled Stillman, and he was manhandling wrs chucking them out of bounds and locking shyt down, he had great change of direction, not top line speed, but he could get there

Troy Williamson. This sorry ass MFer here :hhh:
78678398_crop_north.jpg

Had all the tools to be a great wide receiver...... except the receiving part:francis:

bruh is another what could have been

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
dude was so good, but i forgot what happened to him in the league, i know that acl fukked him dude put on a clinic in that Tennessee game

i tell the story on the podcast ( lack of institutional control podcast, tune in when we do drop heat)

No lie, that he probably got to the league off our school, man we went down there them boys handled Stillman, and he was manhandling wrs chucking them out of bounds and locking shyt down, he had great change of direction, not top line speed, but he could get there

bruh is another what could have been
Dude had insane speed and just wasted it cause he couldn't catch. He would be wide open 30-40 yards down the field, pass comes and he just drops the ball when it got there. Most frustrating shyt ever