PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

Reeeemiiiiiiiixxxxxxxxxx

Oh so we remixing now?

Whoop there it is :francis:
All of these and playing slappers and throwing knives only in DK mode as oddjob :lolbron:. It was borderline impossible to hit him when crouched in DK mode :laughingphil:. That level was facility I think.
I've always heard that, my friends felt the same at the time. But I never had a problem hitting oddjob and I don't get the hit detection stuff people talk about. Don't be making up shyt cuz y'all struggle to aim slightly downwards in a battle because your adrenaline was pumping :stopitslime:

I was an elite elite player in that game, would routinely win in 3 vs 1 scenarios vs killers :birdman:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Oh so we remixing now?

Whoop there it is :francis:

I've always heard that, my friends felt the same at the time. But I never had a problem hitting oddjob and I don't get the hit detection stuff people talk about. Don't be making up shyt cuz y'all struggle to aim slightly downwards in a battle because your adrenaline was pumping :stopitslime:

I was an elite elite player in that game, would routinely win in 3 vs 1 scenarios vs killers :birdman:

Beat wack

Murs fell off with that. I prefer Living Legends Murs. He dumbed it down waaay too much with that track.

:mjlol:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
slightly OT but I loved the music for the first assassin’s creed on PS3 when you’d hover over the game before selecting it to play...don’t know if I can find it

*edit*

can’t believe I found it...I didn’t know it was a whole track but I timestamped it @ the part I was referring to...it’d loop over after 13-14 seconds...it played during some fight scenes as well

Last edited:

shagnificent belafonte

I am he who lurks...
Daps
Reppin
Awesomeness
Being the only one who knew AB remote detonates proximity mines...:wow:

Oddjob being so short he breaks bullet hit detection...:wow:

Loading up the body armor with proximity mines...:wow:

Paintball mode...:wow:

BONUS: Lacing the vent spawn with mines in that one level you spawn in the bathroom...:mjlol:

...u could remote detonate proximity mines?! Fuuuuuuuuuuck

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Beat wack

Murs fell off with that. I prefer Living Legends Murs. He dumbed it down waaay too much with that track.

:mjlol:
You're wack if you think the beats wack :ufdup:
...u could remote detonate proximity mines?! Fuuuuuuuuuuck
He "may" be mistaken, I know pressing A+B sets off remote mines. Plus there's no reason to set off a proximity mine since it goes off by itself once someone is.... in the proximity :yeshrug:

Here's something I've never known, mines worked differently depending on what version you had :ohhh:

American version the mines disappear after a certain amount of time or after you placed a certain amount.

In Europe after a certain amount they would explode by 6 until all gone (I'm assuming everyone could lay 6)

In Japan they didn't disappear, you had to manually set them off one way or another :wow:
No mention of a cut off either but there had to be a limit, right???