Name a game you’re pretty sure no one else on The Coli has played

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
Only RPG in the franchise, was fun as a kid idk if I'd still enjoy it or not haven't played it in forever :ehh:
hqdefault.jpg

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I played LSL and Bullet Witch. I dunno wtf that bottom game is though :mjlol:

Time Commando. shyt was actually really cool back in the day when you played it. Started out in prehistoric times and went through different Eras of War and Weapons from the Age of the Samurai up to the Wild West. It was nice. Clunky as hell..but nice.
That bottom one looks like Time Commando.

My computer couldn't handle it but I wanted to play that shyt bad.
hold this rep.

And how old was your comp back then?:mindblown: My shyt could handle it no problem, but then again I'm sure my shyts in the 90's was proper mid tier for the price we paid.

Did you ever get to revisit it, though? I actually copped a copy for the PS-1 and still play it from time to time. shyt's Cash.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Time Commando. shyt was actually really cool back in the day when you played it. Started out in prehistoric times and went through different Eras of War and Weapons from the Age of the Samurai up to the Wild West. It was nice. Clunky as hell..but nice.
hold this rep.

And how old was your comp back then?:mindblown: My shyt could handle it no problem, but then again I'm sure my shyts in the 90's was proper mid tier for the price we paid.

Did you ever get to revisit it, though? I actually copped a copy for the PS-1 and still play it from time to time. shyt's Cash.
When I was a kid I fukked up our computers by messing with things. I deleted some drivers for windows and it was stuck on 16 bit mode so I was running only DOS compatible games for soooooo long :mjlol::snoop:

I'm gonna find either a version on GOG or just straight download it and give it a try.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i had a lot of computer games from my childhood but i dont remember most of their names anymore.

i know i had a bootleg oregon trail:
YukonCover1.JPG

this game was the shyt
6159XWQ8SJL._AC_UL300_SR300,300_.jpg

you could bomb your rivals pizza place, send people to plant a roach, send goons to start shyt outside. :wow:

i could never beat all the cities though. i think i always got stuck on brazil or tokyo.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
images

115 games in 1 for the NES. After my dad copped me this he said don't look at my ass to buy you another game you have 115 games nikka :birdman: .

Man those were 115 of the shyttiest japanese games on the NES now that I think about it. But I played the hell out of it.:mjlol:

Bruhhh. :dead:

Your pops sounds like Terry Crews in Everybody Hates Chris :mjlol: