Name a game mechanic you want to see more in future titles?

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
We just need a remake of Scarface the world is yours.

-Selling Bricks wholesale and arguing/shooting those who don't like ya prices. :stopitslime:

-Better, bigger map.:hhh:

- Competent henchman that can protect ya businesses so you don't got to spend half the game running across town just to shoot some generic baddies your trained killers should have a chance of beating. :scust:

- Being able to snort coke to enhance rage mode with short to long term consequences on ya mental/physical health on some RPG shyt.

Game could be the Goat open world time waster if they'd treat it right and drop some production value on it.

I sincerely doubt GTA would ever go full-scale with drug running like they alluded to in Chinatown Wars and the streets could do with some shyt like this. :wow:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
The town takeover mechanic of the first fable. You break into a house enough times/clean them out the family goes broke and moves out, then you can buy the property and rent it out. I loved how they did it in the first fable and the sequels made it so you can buy every house off top. Nothing compares to the first ones atmosphere and tension as you struggled to sneak in and take everything the family has in every house and store. It was so satisfying going into a store and taking armor you couldn't afford and then wearing the armor and seeing the new armor on your character. It was so innovative at the time and a refresher is due.

Last edited:

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
  • custom maps for pc gaming (mainly shooters)
  • perks for having a previous game in series (Save transfers to sequels)
  • Enemies who are adaptive to your moves.
  • Something guide you to what you need to in the story of game (I hate games that just drop you in middle of somewhere)
  • Quick Time Events
  • Customizable combat options. (Kinda like DMC/5, where you can buy skills, and then you can buy upgrades to improve those very skills)
  • Fishing (more of lines how Tales of Cold Steel does it, button mashing until you can't the fish)