Name a dope show that no one watched

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
MV5BODliMWI5MTktZjU5Zi00NjRjLWFhYjQtYzE3NDI5NmY2MmE4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTkxNjUyNQ@@._V1_.jpg

The Rehearsal got way more attention (and deservedly, IMO), but this one came before it and has a similar fun, quirky vibe about it. Both projects being produced by Fielder so go figure.

MV5BODAyYzA2YmEtZWMyNy00MmM1LWI2NDAtYTA3ZjU1OTljZDliXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTE1NjY5Mg@@._V1_.jpg

Amazon really pumped and dumped this one out with hardly any marketing. Really felt like it was mostly the Gomorrah fans that raved about it at the time. Speaking of which, there’s so many other dope shows on there that get buried beneath that shytty UI. :snoop:

MV5BNWNmYzQ1ZWUtYTQ3ZS00Y2UwLTlkMDctZThlOTJkMGJiNzBiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjg2NjQwMDQ@._V1_.jpg

It’s a beloved show but part of the reason it doesn’t have a third season is because of viewership.
Zerozerozero was fire

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Let me add 2 more of my favorites

Veronica Mars
ALIAS

Both were ahead of their time, so much, the suits said ALIAS was too smart, and audiences were too dumb to follow a serialized show week to week. And they told them to dumb it down. Veronica Mars was the little show that could - a neo-noir that never found an audience since it was on UPN.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
MV5BNGUwNjBmZGItZDNiZC00YmRhLTkxZjktODNlMzQ5YzM0ZGZlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjg0NTcxMTg@._V1_.jpg

Dug this joint up until the OA style ending. :russ: Enjoyed the culture meshing here and the show felt like a live-action anime. Not in a bad way though.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I don't know about "nobody watched" but Southland owns this thread.

Best show, I put it right up there with the Wire. Yes the Wire.