name a better invention than Nfl red zone in last 5 yrs & I'll give you 50k coli cash

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
$_35.JPG

+

amazon-fire-tv-kodi-running.jpg

My #CutCable brehs know wassup :jawalrus:

Kodi is :ohlawd:

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
Online Gaming

No longer do you have to go to your friends house or the arcade:mjcry: to give out that work now you can bust ass internationally on some world warrior shyt from the comfort of your home while enjoying your favorite vices with no worries:blessed:

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen
I've been cutting cable since 2011. It's never been hard to find streams for shyt I wanted to watch.

What are the benefits of a mini pc tho :lupe:

The benefits are that the streams are through an HDMI cable which makes it a tad bit better than streaming on PC, its small and compact so it doesnt take up any space,and since its Android it can be rooted to do almost anything..You can also find Mini PCs running Windows 8 and jailbroken versions of Apple. I prefer the Android version because my phone is Android and I can control the PC with my phone...I also prefer Android version because it doesnt overheat and I can run all of the watch apps like Watch ESPN for free using my Aunties account lol and it runs smooth in HD