Naked white woman goes nuts at bar NSFW

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm at work in uniform and by that point my coworkers are all standing around me pinning her down AND we're most likely the people who called the cops to begin with so they already know im holding her down?

in that situation YES im fine with dealing with police :mjlol: I aint THAT scared of the potential fukkery, nothing vague or grey about the situation, any problems my way im suing and getting paid

are you like really really light skinned?

broller

Veteran
Daps
I'm at work in uniform and by that point my coworkers are all standing around me pinning her down AND we're most likely the people who called the cops to begin with so they already know im holding her down?

in that situation YES im fine with dealing with police :mjlol: I aint THAT scared of the potential fukkery, nothing vague or grey about the situation, any problems my way im suing and getting paid

Or killed...

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator
2100004492.jpg
She looks like a character from resident evil village

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
I’m not saying an employee is obligated to do anything but I’m not gonna lie if I’m the GM I’m giving everyone the :mjtf:
when I get in in the morning for them letting ol girl destroy 2 racks worth of merchandise
Better than you getting in and having lawyers getting at you about a lawsuit from an employee putting hands on somebody.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
White people will continue to act out like animals with a understanding that their privileges will grant them slaps on the wrist. By time she is in front of a judge she will be crying snot tears wearing a white sweater showing the court pictures of her children and pets. Won't be surprised if she already at home now.