Naked white woman goes nuts at bar NSFW

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
I'm at work in uniform and by that point my coworkers are all standing around me pinning her down AND we're most likely the people who called the cops to begin with so they already know im holding her down?

in that situation YES im fine with dealing with police :mjlol: I aint THAT scared of the potential fukkery, nothing vague or grey about the situation, any problems my way im suing and getting paid

Breh, we can be in our homes, on our couch, dressed in jam jams and get smoked, but ok.
Godspeed, breh. Godspeed.:ld:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I'm at work in uniform and by that point my coworkers are all standing around me pinning her down AND we're most likely the people who called the cops to begin with so they already know im holding her down?

in that situation YES im fine with dealing with police :mjlol: I aint THAT scared of the potential fukkery, nothing vague or grey about the situation, any problems my way im suing and getting paid

No nikka, your family is going to get paid after they drop you on sight. Y'all going to learn one day, logic has nothing to do with it dealing with police.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Breh, we can be in our homes, on our couch, dressed in jam jams and get smoked, but ok.
Godspeed, breh. Godspeed.:ld:
then lock yourself in ya room nikka :manny: watchu want me to do

im not living in fear of cac fukkery breh, not for no one, if they wanna hold me back they better actually show up and do it, im not gonna do it to myself mentally for them

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif

that looks like an outback steakhouse :mjlol:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
No nikka, your family is going to get paid after they drop you on sight. Y'all going to learn one day, logic has nothing to do with it dealing with police.
no shyt nikka but in THIS SITUATION yall are sounding overly soft and docile, if you wanna walk around like that 24/7 then cool breh, completely ignore nuances of life, THIS aint one of those situations where a cop is just gonna ignore the blatantly batshyt crazy person destroying a business to get their shyt off.