Naked - Marlon Wayans (Official Trailer Netflix) (Aug 11)

Wallychamp

Kings Lose Crowns, Teachers Stay Intelligent
Daps
Just watched it... funny and entertaining

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
Wonder why it wasn't featured like other Netflix originals

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Come now now. He made cake from his show he could have least taken the Anthony Mackie route with serious roles.....he has Jeffery Wright talent.

Nah bruh... he aint got Jeffrey Wright talent.... and Jeffrey aint got Marlon Wayans money or earning potential....... Marlon came in the game as a comedic actor, not a classically trained thespian..... those are 2 different lanes of work... unless you're white of course...

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Nah bruh... he aint got Jeffrey Wright talent.... and Jeffrey aint got Marlon Wayans money or earning potential....... Marlon came in the game as a comedic actor, not a classically trained thespian..... those are 2 different lanes of work... unless you're white of course...

But isn't Marlon actually "classically" trained?

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps

FOH.

His screen test on Richard Pryor was great. He's coasted for 16 years.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
But isn't Marlon actually "classically" trained?

In what respect......? Jeffrey Wright has done some off broadway shyt...... Marlon came in on some nepotism shyt under his big brother doing sketch comedy, and hasn't shown a desire to break free from that, because its not his bread and butter

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
In what respect......? Jeffrey Wright has done some off broadway shyt...... Marlon came in on some nepotism shyt under his big brother doing sketch comedy, and hasn't shown a desire to break free from that, because its not his bread and butter

I`m saying he went to school for theater I believe.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I think a lot of his logic behind making these roles is number one they're easy to make their low budget and can maximize his earning potential but I think another thing has to do with because there's so many limited roles for black actors he didn't want to just play the supporting role give me three lines and out in some small independent picture that nobody ever watch and I didn't get paid to do it so why not conquer the slapstick comedy Lane make money and star write produce it

Last edited: