AL loves da kids : )
Daps
For @Jisselle

PINwVte.jpg

And I thought I have too much nail polish :dwillhuh:

Lithe

All Star
Daps
I didn't even know this thread existed, but I am all the way here for it!! I just bought a cuticle cream yesterday because my nails have been bare for weeks and I'm ready to paint them. My weekends are devoted to R&R. I work when I want to, but I love doing my nails, hair, and playing with makeup!

It's in between seasons and the weather is warming up here in Texas, but I'm not sure if I want to do a springtime nail color, something neutral, or something bold? My last manicure was with Sia by Zoya.

Any suggestions? @Paradise Road i saw your collection! Mine is nowhere near that large (anymore, anyway since my sister and I had to split our collection when we moved to separate homes) but I have a bit of everything.

I'll take any suggestions! :smile:

Lithe

All Star
Daps
I was just looking at all lacquered up and the polishaholic last night!

I solved my nail color "dilemma" by choosing a color I haven't worn yet. It's Substantially Tan, part of OPI Infinite Shine collection. Very neutral. This is an odd description, but to me, it almost looks like a chocolate milkshake with way more milk than ice cream. Or chocolate milk with way more milk than chocolate syrup! Hahah I don't know if that makes any sense, but maybe I can capture it in natural light and post a picture later.

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Can I PM one of you some pics for an opinion on my foundation shade? My friends/family don't wear makeup, so they're just as clueless as me!

Message me. Also, what's your skin type? Oily? Combo?

This is something cute and simple I thought you guys would like.

What I Used:

morphebrushes 35P and 35O palettes
makeupgeekcosmetics pigment in utopia on the lids
katvond tattoo liner in trooper
loreal silkissme liner in purple
houseoflashes iconic lashes
beccacosmetics champagne pop highlighter

33w474x.jpg

2gvnb05.jpg

Lithe

All Star
Daps
I forgot until @Jisselle dapped my post and reminded me, but here is the Substantially Tan nail polish I'm wearing. Please excuse the dry skin near my cuticle.

Outside in sunlight
image_zpsxctm4sou.jpeg

Inside the house, but still with natural light
image_zps2nghfw2g.jpeg

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I forgot until @Jisselle dapped my post and reminded me, but here is the Substantially Tan nail polish I'm wearing. Please excuse the dry skin near my cuticle.

Outside in sunlight
image_zpsxctm4sou.jpeg

Inside the house, but still with natural light

This is cute. I'm going with quirky these days lol.

2vnhudi.jpg

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
I finally made a thread that went beyond two pages... Hooray!