Nagy Steel Has a Job? We can’t Bear to watch: Bears vs Steelers MNF Official Thread

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

jZp3ucr.gif

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
I figured that too much time was left on the clock after Fields threw that TD pass.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I try not to ever over emphasize the officiating but this game felt like a coordinated attack at the Bears by the refs. That taunting penalty was beyond absurd. There were a handful of calls against us tonight that just seemed predetermined. I’ll never understand how that taunting call was legitimate, even with the new rules in place

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
so much for Fields great throws...the defense has just let them down

3tttaov.gif

This is the one time you want to lead your WR inside...There's 0 safety help in the middle of the field

its like the DB forgot what the hell to do

b2ohDnn.gif

He thought they were in cover 2....He's playing the flat.

Seems like the rest of the team was in Cover 1 so clearly he got the wrong call

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I try not to ever over emphasize the officiating but this game felt like a coordinated attack at the Bears by the refs. That taunting penalty was beyond absurd. There were a handful of calls against us tonight that just seemed predetermined. I’ll never understand how that taunting call was legitimate, even with the new rules in place
Don’t forget the multiple hits on Fields that weren’t called. Especially the obvious one where dude took multiple steps and full blown tackled him way after the ball was gone.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The game was rigged
Simple as that