NAACP: We Support Gay Marriage.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
THESE GAYS WILL BE THE DOWNFALL OF OUR SOCIETY. NOT DEBT, NOT PREDATORY LOANS, NOT TOO BIG TO FAIL BANKS, NOT INFRASTRUCTURE PROBLEMS, NOT UNEMPLOYMENT, NOT HEALTHCARE. BUT fakkitS. THEY WILL RUIN OUR SOCIETY IF WE LET THESE SODOMITES CONTINUE. ONLY PEOPLE WHO SHOULD SUPPORT fakkitS ARE fakkitS THEMSELVES! KILL THE fakkitS, THESE SODOMITES WILL BRING THIS WORLD TO ITS KNEES IF WE ALLOW THEM TO MARRY!

What good does gay marriage bring to the world? What are they going to produce that is going to change the world?

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Not when the behavior does not benefit society.
? Sexual behavior doesn't have to benefit society you weird fukk. Marriage allows for many protections and rights that will improve the happiness of citizens and have positive economic benefits.

Stop coming at me like you have any logical points to make, just say you hate gay people and don't want them to be able to marry.

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
are der any oda countries dat are allowing men to marry men o in accordance wit president? or is america de only on de earth?

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
are der any oda countries dat are allowing men to marry men o in accordance wit president? or is america de only on de earth?
tons of countries. and 7 states: Connecticut, Iowa, New York, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, and Washington DC

New York has become an aids riddled homo sanctum. :wow:

brick james

John piffington
Daps

Since 2001, ten countries have begun allowing same-sex couples to marry nationwide: Argentina, Belgium, Canada, Iceland, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, South Africa, and Sweden. Same-sex marriages are also performed and recognized in Mexico City and parts of the United States. Some jurisdictions that do not perform same-sex marriages recognize same-sex marriages performed elsewhere: Israel, the Caribbean countries of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, parts of the United States, and all states of Mexico.

Dras

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This purely a grab for attention with gay marriage once again becoming the hot topic in the country. And hey, it worked;. we're talking about the NAACP. No one ever talks about the NAACP anymore unless thy're doing something extremely stupid like protesting a toy after claiming it dropped racist subliminals.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
? Sexual behavior doesn't have to benefit society you weird fukk. Marriage allows for many protections and rights that will improve the happiness of citizens and have positive economic benefits.

Stop coming at me like you have any logical points to make, just say you hate gay people and don't want them to be able to marry.

How does gay marriage benefit socity?

Dras

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How does gay marriage benefit socity?

You don't think a society having equal rights across the board benefits the society at large? There a fukk load of gays in this country, economically it would give a boost to the wedding market and related industries. Married people buy more homes. Married couples also stand a greater chance of being accepted for adoption, so we're talking less young citizens being stuck in the foster care system.

But the real question is how does it hurt anything? I fail to see how two dudes or two females legally binding their love & affection for each other has any bearing on my life whatsoever, or anyone else's. I truly don't get why people give so much of a fukk. The religion argument is spewing with hypocrisy; there are a laundry list of actions the Bible forbids that no one has a problem with. But here it's paramount we don't anger God
who's just a fabrication anyway

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
Since 2001, ten countries have begun allowing same-sex couples to marry nationwide: Argentina, Belgium, Canada, Iceland, the Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, South Africa, and Sweden. Same-sex marriages are also performed and recognized in Mexico City and parts of the United States. Some jurisdictions that do not perform same-sex marriages recognize same-sex marriages performed elsewhere: Israel, the Caribbean countries of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, parts of the United States, and all states of Mexico.

oh ok o

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You don't think a society having equal rights across the board benefits the society at large? There a fukk load of gays in this country, economically it would give a boost to the wedding market and related industries. Married people buy more homes. Married couples also stand a greater chance of being accepted for adoption, so we're talking less young citizens being stuck in the foster care system.

But the real question is how does it hurt anything? I fail to see how two dudes or two females legally binding their love & affection for each other has any bearing on my life whatsoever, or anyone else's. I truly don't get why people give so much of a fukk. The religion argument is spewing with hypocrisy; there are a laundry list of actions the Bible forbids that no one has a problem with. But here it's paramount we don't anger God

You have more of a bias against religion Then a truthful want for equal rights for all. You support it only because religon is against it.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

This debate brings up the fact changes need to be made..I say take away ALL marriage benefits so gay people won't feel left out,and just bcuz that shyt ain't fair anyway...give people benefits for staying together for a long time not for just gettin married and that would include gay people...far as the "we can't visit our loved ones in the hospital" I'm thinking that's sum bullsh1t, a talking point to get sympathy which if that's the case its disgusting...I'm pretty sure u can have whoever u want visit u in the hospital...obama fixedd that