N.K. Sentences UVA Student To 15 Yrs HARD Labor UPDATE: FREED 6/13 Thx To Dennis Rodman UPDATE: RIP

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Well why don't you go visit and see the scenery, breh. You know, dispel the propaganda. :sas2:
People have before, it seems to be cacs that come there and end up in deep shyt....wonder why :sas2:

Besides, kinda strange you would challenge me on what I said on the sly. It's almost as if you we're trying to defend our white supremacist govt....because they couldn't possibly lie about any nation that doesn't submit to them right?:mjpls:

pon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pretty much... these so called freedom fighters and militants cheer injustice on here for the sake of daps and jokes, and when that same injustice infects their lives, they wanna whine and cry foul...

Yall gon learn tho..... :sas2:
Really, you are going to compare the unjust drug laws and racist police force that has brothers locked up in jail doing numbers to this frat CAC who went to steal a propaganda flag from a known dictatorship?

:francis:

Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND
These communists hard core stalinists in North Korea dont give no shyts.

I read somewhere that if a family member defects and immigrates to another country, in order to escape the north korean communist dictature, the North Korean regime will hold the rest of her/his family accountable by putting them in nasty, depressing, miserable concentration camps for the rest of their existences. They will be forced to do forced labor, be tortured at will by sadistic guards, reduced to pure starvation, except eating diseased rats and mud to survive. Just because someone in their family got tired of living unfree in a depressing communist shythole.

I laugh at these communist stans who think the sayings of Lenin and Stalin are what the world needs. They are just naive misguided college students that smoke pot and are completely delusional.

Last edited:

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
Don't believe the cac propaganda yall, NKs are good people.

Only cacs and pathetic c00ns will be all "Release him! :why: You Chinese people are so mean and backward!!!! We should invade you!" I'm glad the coli is woke.

Reddit is flipping out over this, showin they true racist colors against Asians. Never let cacs brainwash you into hating others. Remember, quality of life is better in many Nonwhite countries than here. Media don't want you to know that, tho :sas2:

Yakno1

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All political, if he does more than three years, that's a surprise. BTW, there are private companies that offer tours that goes to that country. It's a bit sketchy even doing that. I think he will have to wait a bit until relations improve with that country before his deal gets worked through a back channel.

Oddly enough, tours often send Americans there with no incident. All political, just remember that