Myles Garrett hits Pittsburgh Mason Rudolph with his own helmet: Suspended Indefinitely

|r|e|a|d|

Hail!!
Daps
Reppin
PJ's to the Burbs
ive no stake in this but whats pissin me off is i see no1 mentioning Maga cac tried to take off homey helmet first and no1 mentioning the curb stomps afterwards. Additionally, they keep mentioning the Jets game which i happened to watch and 2 of them 3 penalties against Garret was sum bs

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
:camby:

Tell his Joe Buck ass to sit down and shut the fukk up. He comfy making money off all this shyt too.
Dawg, just wait until tomorrow morning, the talking heads all just pissed on themselves in glee at the thought of fresh Friday morning fodder, bet Cowherd and the rest of them fakkits won't even be able to sleep tonight in excitement. :stopitslime:

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps
ive no stake in this but whats pissin me off is i see no1 mentioning Maga cac tried to take off homey helmet first and no1 mentioning the curb stomps afterwards. Additionally, they keep mentioning the Jets game which i happened to watch and 2 of them 3 penalties against Garret was sum bs

Yea, I just seen that before my comment. But listen man, you swing a helmet that violently at anyone’s head and it’s a problem. He needed to keep a cooler head than that.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
look at the vid bruh.

Even if he was trying to rip the helmet off...Garrett fuked up.

He'll be lucky to play again next year honestly....
...this is the last thing the league wants/needs.

They are going to try and cover their ass fast.
:mjtf:

:pacspit: fukk that maga fagget and anyone defending him.