Mya looking like a snack

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I bet her p*ssy stinks... I can't think of any other reason why she hasn't been wife'd.

And please no one give me that "she chooses to be single" nonsense.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I bet her p*ssy stinks... I can't think of any other reason why she hasn't been wife'd.

And please no one give me that "she chooses to be single" nonsense.
This is just silly anyone who thinks she can't get wifed if she wants is crazy. She could have problems but women like Erica Mena have been wifed lol.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
This is just silly anyone who thinks she can't get wifed if she wants is crazy. She could have problems but women like Erica Mena have been wifed lol.
That kinda proves my point that low quality whores like Erica get wife'd easily. I'm just saying... it rings alarm bells when a woman that fine hasn't been married or engaged. .. or maybe she has and just kept it quiet. :yeshrug:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That kinda proves my point that low quality whores like Erica get wife'd easily. I'm just saying... it rings alarm bells when a woman that fine hasn't been married or engaged. .. or maybe she has and just kept it quiet. :yeshrug:
No it doesn't lol but believe what you want.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For a person ppl call an “industry ho” you never hear/see celebs shytting on her publicly.

She’s one of those down to earth, nice hos apparently. We all know one.