Mya is TOO fine

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mya is fine, but she's obviously crazy. Even in this interview her mannerisms had me going :patrice:

I've fallen head over heels for her again these past few months so I've been watching a lot of interviews/Ig streams and she does seem lowkey not all there, or sad. The mannerisms, the stuff/hints she drops, like on her last IG stream she said she's a laid back person on the outside, but she has a lot going on in the inside. Poor bae :mjcry:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seems like she don't take shyt.

She said she was in a bad relationship a few years ago. She got out of it, turned vegan and started to focus on self and her career because she felt like she wasted a lot of time being in that situation. She still fine as all hell and dudes are still trying to shoot their shot so she doesn't have anything worry about. She will get married when she's ready.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Cats saying she been passed around yet can't name one person they know for a fact smashed and she's been in the game 20 years.

Kim Kardashian been passed around and she's married.

The only dumbass that was stupid enough to wife that hoe was kanye. If he didnt wife her she would still be single and selling herself every year at cannes.

Maya was/is a hoe but she is a fine hoe that can sing nothing more to it