My worst get married story :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Serious question though. Why did he marry her? What does he see in her? Like how was there relationship before they got married, was she real cool and then after they tied the knot she pulled an okie doke on him? Because I cannot SEE why he'd marry her if she has no ambition and treats his family like shyt....

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Serious question though. Why did he marry her? What does he see in her? Like how was there relationship before they got married, was she real cool and then after they tied the knot she pulled an okie doke on him? Because I cannot SEE why he'd marry her if she has no ambition and treats his family like shyt....
Guarantee he folded under family pressure from both sides

"You need a bytch with a plan" - Cam

"I thought we was on the same page... we aint even in the same book" - Bigga

Lotta nikkas just go along to get along w/o reading the signs.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

She's half French and that negga lusts French girls :drool:

She was always uptight thinking she better than everyone else. DUde was always shopping the latest clothes for both of em when they go out. Posting vacay pics online, dinners... Worse is dude's sister was trynna talk some sense into him but he stopped talking to her for now.

If I tell you neggas about the simps in my family you'll call :duck:

Some of em trynna tell my wife I don't treat her right cuz I get upset too easily. My wife always tells them "well, he only gets upset if I do smth to upset him" Neggas claiming I m abusing my wife just cuz I keep her in check and she knows her duties as my wife :dead: