My worst get married story :snoop:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
My cuz married this girl who refuses to go to school to learn anything and still thinks she above everyone else. She does not talk to ppl in the family except me and my wife. She doesn't talk to her in-laws at all and if they pass by her crib, she either goes out or stays in her room on the second floor. To add, she told my wife that she should not be cooking too often and that my wife should not be waking up to get lunch rdy for me before I head to work. She claims that's the 70s customs. :russ:

Me being the guy I am told her straight up that she will lose him once he finds a woman ready to be a wife, not a diva. SHe then told her moms who called me to tell me I am very daring to tell her daughter how to live. I then told her she failed at being a parent and if all guys were like me, she would stay a jumpoff cuz she lacks the quality to be a wife.

Dawg, she beefs with everyone in the family cuz her mom backing her. My wife stopped talking to her and now she's telling people that I m carrying news :russ: Fact is I din't even have to tell my wife stop talking to her. She realized that girl was bad influence. :myman:

She just texted me saying "hey we moved and you're invited to come over. Please don't criticize anything. Let's just have a good night. Just let me know" I never replied :russ:

Sorry to say this, but my cousin is duped. His mother-in-law gonna do him in

Why can't neggas be smart with picking women ? :snoop:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SHe then told her moms who called me to tell me I am very daring to tell her daughter how to live. I then told her she failed at being a parent and if all guys were like me, she would stay a jumpoff cuz she lacks the quality to be a wife.
:

:heh::wow:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
My cuz married this girl who refuses to go to school to learn anything and still thinks she above everyone else. She does not talk to ppl in the family except me and my wife. She doesn't talk to her in-laws at all and if they pass by her crib, she either goes out or stays in her room on the second floor. To add, she told my wife that she should not be cooking too often and that my wife should not be waking up to get lunch rdy for me before I head to work. She claims that's the 70s customs. :russ:

Me being the guy I am told her straight up that she will lose him once he finds a woman ready to be a wife, not a diva. SHe then told her moms who called me to tell me I am very daring to tell her daughter how to live. I then told her she failed at being a parent and if all guys were like me, she would stay a jumpoff cuz she lacks the quality to be a wife.

Dawg, she beefs with everyone in the family cuz her mom backing her. My wife stopped talking to her and now she's telling people that I m carrying news :russ: Fact is I din't even have to tell my wife stop talking to her. She realized that girl was bad influence. :myman:

She just texted me saying "hey we moved and you're invited to come over. Please don't criticize anything. Let's just have a good night. Just let me know" I never replied :russ:

Sorry to say this, but my cousin is duped. His mother-in-law gonna do him in

Why can't neggas be smart with picking women ? :snoop:

Dam, it sounds like your cousin wifed a Peggy Bundy-esque bytch. :salute: for checking her AND her intruding moms, the only problem with that is your cousin, being a hopeless simp, will probaby have conflict with you.

I_Q

All Star
Daps
For some reason I feel like her and her mom converged to pressure your cousin into marrying her

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
For some reason I feel like the her and her mom converged to pressure your cousin into marrying her

My cousin had a chick he was with for 2 years. Dumped her for this headache. She one of those girls who thinks she better than anyone else but one of my bros told her be careful with me cuz I m the captain of the family. She calls me Castro :dead:

My cousin won't even talk to me because of her. Oh she has a kid right ? Kid is 2 years old and to this day, her in laws never got a call from her about her pregnancy. My cuz pops found out from my sister who saw her at Walmart. :sad: DUde was teary eyed telling me and all I could say was "well, you can't beef with the innocent kid. You still gotta be a good grandparent even though her parents are dumb"

I swear I m not making any of this up. :dead:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Why you let yo cousin marry this bytch :dwillhuh:

nEGGA CAME AND SAID I MARRIED HER. MIND YOU, SHE FROM NEW JERSEY AND THE NEGGA LIVE IN FL. NEGGA WENT ON VACAY WITH HER AND MARRIED HER :sadcam:

Oh, and don't tell him about about his wife cuz he'll get upset then tell her. That negga used to say women can't change her. He said my wife changed me btw :lolbron:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, my cousin is married to a chick just like her. She beefs with everyone in his family. She even threw his sister in the yoke infront of his parents.

Sounds like your cousin is one of those "I love my baby mama, I never let her go" types. You're doing the right thing by dissacociating yourself from her. bytches like that live for conflict and drama.

Daps
So your cousin is an idiot for dating someone with no drive or motivation.
/thread