My work wife’s real husband got an android

TL15

Veteran
Daps
And that thang ain’t never been wetter :banderas:

Peep game, she told me that her man came home one day with a droid or some shyt. :mjlol:

She caught him playing candy crush, solitaire, and watching Proud Family reruns on his phone talking bout “the capabilities of these three screens are endless” :dead:

Had the nerve to call her slow while we been sending gifs and memes back and forth all day.

watch-the-throne-jay-z.gif

She told me she never felt better now that he can’t check her location anymore :blessed:

Bout to smash that tonight while he’s at home charging his headphones and zune :pachaha:

What about you guys? Any other stories of side chicks going off the grid with their man and head straight to your crib? :jbhmm:

Happy Saturday brehs!

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
And that thang ain’t never been wetter :banderas:

Peep game, she told me that her man came home one day with a droid or some shyt. :mjlol:

She caught him playing candy crush, solitaire, and watching Proud Family reruns on his phone talking bout “the capabilities of these three screens are endless” :dead:

Had the nerve to call her slow while we been sending gifs and memes back and forth all day.

watch-the-throne-jay-z.gif

She told me she never felt better now that he can’t check her location anymore :blessed:

Bout to smash that tonight while he’s at home charging his headphones and zune :pachaha:

What about you guys? Any other stories of side chicks going off the grid with their man and head straight to your crib? :jbhmm:

Happy Saturday brehs!
This goofy ass nikka don't even realize my wife works from home and I haven't had to go to nobody "job" in years (check my post history). I am the work husband...