My woman coworker is always burping

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There’s was a study on this. It means her body is craving gallons of cum. And it doesn’t matter how you put it in her. So yes, op. This is an opening to get some action.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
I cant stand that shyt. But i dont say anything cause id rather she burp than be farting all the time. only time i was turned on was this chick Erica in high school. she was always farting in class but she had a phat ass and always giggled exta cute when she did it... she was sexy low key.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
I cant stand that shyt. But i dont say anything cause id rather she burp than be farting all the time. only time i was turned on was this chick Erica in high school. she was always farting in class but she had a phat ass and always giggled exta cute when she did it... she was sexy low key.
JBO is that way ---->

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
We nasty

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
god damn coli has gone from "she said thank you when i held the door open for her at work this morning, she choosin"

to she tryna turn you on at work with her digestion problems

bet OP gets fired from that job in leas than 6 months for being a deviant

:mjlol:
:hubie:I just made an observation buddy