My wisdom teeth are killng me :noah:

SiickCurllyGurl

Sophomore
Daps
Reppin
ATL
shyt... i'm getting mine out in a week or so.... I'm getting all 4 out and i think the man said 2 are impacted...shyt shyt shyt

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Man, I been putting off getting all my wisdom for months.. Im such a p*ssy and get really bad anxiety when it comes to the dentist

I got ONE out in December (didnt wanna do them all cause I was scared as fukk) and I was awake.. just novocaine

it didn't hurt, but after the prodecure I was bleeding for awhile, and scared as shyt cause the place I went to was a mall dentist and ghetto as fukk and i thought i might die:sadcam:

i need to swallow my pride and get my other 3 out by the time summer ends. two of them are impacted. and really far back in my mouth. i've heard stories of people havin their jaw broken =/

SiickCurllyGurl

Sophomore
Daps
Reppin
ATL
...Well @biscuitsnbangers all 4 of mine were impacted and going in different directions... after i ate some mashed potatoes and took the meds it's not that bad... i don't think i'll need all of the pain killers... i never do.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I'm scared as well to get mine taken out. I heard some stories and it got me shook. :wow: