Supporter
Daps
I have to get them taken out this week :noah:

Can someone give me some insight on this process :lupe2:

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
i got all 4 taken out almost 2 years ago. its not bad if you get put under it last like 45 minutes. the first week sucks because your leaking blood and cant eat good foods. make sure you dont smoke or use straws. rinse with salt water

2 weeks i was back to normal and now i never even knew i had them. totally worth it those things will fukk your jaw up and your teeth plus they hurt

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
i got all 4 taken out almost 2 years ago. its not bad if you get put under it last like 45 minutes. the first week sucks because your leaking blood and cant eat good foods. make sure you dont smoke or use straws. rinse with salt water

2 weeks i was back to normal and now i never even knew i had them. totally worth it those things will fukk your jaw up and your teeth plus they hurt

Im tryna take off on friday and get it done so i can recover over the weekend :lupe2:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Sure

I got mine out last December or 2 Decembers ago.. w/e, but it was the year 2011

Anyway, my dentist had me take all 4 of mine out

During the process I was given laughing gas which did nothing to me at all. Like.. Didn't relax me or anything. Straight up no effect whatsoever. Then the doctor froze my mouth to perform the operation.

I was awake for the whole thing.

All I remember was throwing up a few times because I was choking on my own tongue since I'd never had my mouth frozen like that before. It wasn't a good experience, let me tell you :sadcam:

Once I finally got over the initial shock of it, I was basically sitting there, awake, in the chair as the dentist started breaking off all my wisdom teeth. Throughout the process I couldn't feel anything at all but I could hear my wisdom teeth being snapped off with what sounded like a bunch of pliers. The tool my dentist used also looked like a bunch of pliers too :leon:

Like half hour into the procedure I could start to feel the him ripping my teeth out 1 by 1. I thought I was just being a bytch but after a while that shyt hurt like all kinds of a motherfukker. I didn't want to end up crying from the pain so I had to get him to put more of that gagworthy freeze bullshyt in my mouth, then I was all good for the rest of the operation.

After it was all done, I couldn't eat anything other than soup and ice cream for like 2 weeks straight.. It was so terrible that I lost 20lbs over the course of those 2 or 3 weeks.

People might judge and say I'm weak but I had 4 of my teeth taken out, unlike most people who seem to only have 2 taken out.. Not to mention one of my teeth was impacted or something, which made it even more difficult to take out. If any of your teeth are impacted it makes the procedure and the recovery EVEN WORSE.

This shyt is not for the faint of heart :wow:

I probably made my recovery worse by not wanting to take any of the drugs they gave me though.. :ehh::manny: fukk it though.... I didn't need them drugs anyway

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
You going to go in hungry as hell cause you can't eat
Then you gonna come out looking like this

You gonna try to eat something and realized you can't open your
Mouth that far :to: but the drugs they give you afterwards :lawd:

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
Im tryna take off on friday and get it done so i can recover over the weekend :lupe2:
i would recommend that for sure you deafenetitley need at couple days to even be able to talk. you get it done Friday and you will be in decent shape come Monday. get it done on a Wednesday and try to work the next day you wont be able to talk and having blood issues....no need for that in the work palce

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Sure

During the process I was given laughing gas which did nothing to me at all. Like.. Didn't relax me or anything. Straight up no effect whatsoever. Then the doctor froze my mouth to perform the operation.

All I remember was throwing up a few times because I was choking on my own tongue since I'd never had my mouth frozen like that before. It wasn't a good experience, let me tell you :sadcam:

Once I finally got over the initial shock of it, I was basically sitting there, awake, in the chair as the dentist started breaking off all my wisdom teeth. Throughout the process I couldn't feel anything at all but I could hear my wisdom teeth being snapped off with what sounded like a bunch of pliers. The tool my dentist used also looked like a bunch of pliers too :leon:

Like half hour into the procedure I could start to feel the him ripping my teeth out 1 by 1. I thought I was just being a bytch but after a while that shyt hurt like all kinds of a motherfukker. I didn't want to end up crying from the pain so I had to get him to put more of that gagworthy freeze bullshyt in my mouth, then I was all good for the rest of the operation.

After it was all done, I couldn't eat anything other than soup and ice cream for like 2 weeks straight.. It was so terrible that I lost 20lbs over the course of those 2 or 3 weeks.

People might judge and say I'm weak but I had 4 of my teeth taken out, unlike most people who seem to only have 2 taken out.. Not to mention one of my teeth was impacted or something, which made it even more difficult to take out. If any of your teeth are impacted it makes the procedure and the recovery EVEN WORSE.

I probably made my recovery worse by not wanting to take any of the drugs they gave me though.. :ehh::manny: fukk it though.... I didn't need them drugs anyway

Man i hope this is a joke. :really?::really?:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Sure

:to: damn bro did u miss work?

i will update tmrw and let yall know the exact procedure. i need 3 of them taken out for sure :whew:

one of them grew upside down and is under my gums :to:

im fukken scared as shyt but im down for the weight loss :obama:

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
My dentist recommended I take all 4 of my Teeth Out.. But they dont Bother me at all and Im over 30 :manny:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
i would recommend that for sure you deafenetitley need at couple days to even be able to talk. you get it done Friday and you will be in decent shape come Monday. get it done on a Wednesday and try to work the next day you wont be able to talk and having blood issues....no need for that in the work palce

:lupe2:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
:to: damn bro did u miss work?

i will update tmrw and let yall know the exact procedure. i need 3 of them taken out for sure :whew:

one of them grew upside down and is under my gums :to:

im fukken scared as shyt but im down for the weight loss :obama:

Well I was still in HS when it happened so I ended up having to miss an entire week of school lol.

The weight loss for me was mostly water weight though. I don't (and didn't) drink as much water as I should so that's how I lost a lot of the weight.