My wife's best freind is living with us

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
And shyt is mad weird.

First off to give a little backstory we have all been freinds since highschool. I was actualy freinds with my wife's friend before I even met my wife. We grew up together and she was the chick in high school that everybody lost their virginity to, straight slore status.

So we've all remained freinds since then, she is my kids god mom and I'm her kids godfather. She is a very caring and I like her as a person but this bytch has to be the dumbest bytch I know. Since highschool her life has been a never-ending stream of bad decisions and fukkary that my wife and I have always helped her through. From evictions to repos, abusive dudes, to homlessness, this goofy bytch done dun it all.

She has a 6 year old daughter by some goofy nikka that got her pregnant and moved out on her. Just this January this dude comes back around talmbout he wants his family back. So she moves in with him, marries him on valentines day, and is pregnant by him before spring. Fast forward to now and this nikka done left her again, he just told her he was squating in the house they where in so now she has nowhere to live.

Shes been living with us for about a week now. And I'm not feeling it. Her and I messed around before I met my wife, and my wife and I have had drunken threesomes with her a couple times over the years. Problem is now her bad ass daughter is calling me daddy and asking for kisses before bed and she is treating me like her man, or rather expecting me to treat her like my woman. This bytch just be walkin round the house in her draws, pissing wit the door open expecting me to bring her shyt when I bring my wife shyt, and looking disappointed everytime I show my wife affection.

I've talked to my wife about it and asked if I can just deal with it for one more week. I told her i could, but I don't think I can make it. Im thinking about going home today and kicking all them mufukkas out.

What should I do?

Update: she's gone....:stylin:.....she's gone:stylin:.....that goofy ass bytch is gone:stylin:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The longer she stays the more comfortable she's gonna get.

Cut the chord now , your the man. Tell your wife she can stay another two weeks max but she's gotta go after that.

edit
Wait you messed with her before and drunken ish before?

What kind of messed up marriage do you have?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Are u allowed to fukk since ur wife and u ha threesomes with her? Can u still hit t? Does she throw it out there to u ever?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You basically you've got two women in the crib livin :boss: status and you're complaining? :what:

Whats this broad look like? I guess a con is the kid.

She got the fatest ass ever :datazz: but she's 6 months pregnant and her constant stupidity makes any sex apeal she had straight :scusthov: status. I've hit it before and I'm totally over this bytch. In a wierd way it seems like she thinks we can live as this "threesome" forever, but fukk that this bytch got to go