My wife just told me she wont have sex wit me more unless I Impregnate her...

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk that :russ:

im going for the derek jeter :salute:

Why you get married in the first place breh? :mindblown:

That aint the way to go if you trying to live that jeter life :ufdup:

Then again you should probably take a couple hours to cool off and think about what you might be missing out on :ld:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
i don't really see any good solutions to this scenario. seems like the type of event that needs to be nipped in the bud or the type that'll last for years...

a murda

I love my wife brehs
Daps
Reppin
Reppin Chi-City Southside
you might have to get that divorce breh :franchise:

what is this, Vol. 10? :ministerlew:

Yea breh, its crazy because right b4 we got married she was talking about waiting till she finish school and she wanted to wait 5 yrs into the marriage to have kids....but all of sudden she want act like her p*ssy is so good that im finna thirsty enough to her pregnant on her command.

y'all nikkas can have that dry shyt :pachaha:

Yogi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's crazy man. I'm glad you smart enough not to be extorted. Seriously, the sooner that you end the marriage the better off you will be.

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Breh you have no kids,divorce her and move on:heh: if you get her pregnant on some lets work it out shyt,you'll end up paying alimony AND child support. That's in addition to being forced to get along with her for the sake of your seed. Let her go and find yourself someone to make you happy. Chalk this farce of a marriage as a loss and a lesson well learned.

a murda

I love my wife brehs
Daps
Reppin
Reppin Chi-City Southside
Breh you have no kids,divorce her and move on:heh: if you get her pregnant on some lets work it out shyt,you'll end up paying alimony AND child support. That's in addition to being forced to get along with her for the sake of your seed. Let her go and find yourself someone to make you happy. Chalk this farce of a marriage as a loss and a lesson well learned.

ibdGoJT4S6odhc.gif
ibdGoJT4S6odhc.gif

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
The Dead Fish Chronicles continue.

You're at the fork in the road bruh, either way you're fukked since it seems your options are;

1. Divorce her and pay alimony

or

2. Get her pregnant and continue on in your shytty marriage of dead fishing + cheating, and now have a child in the equation.

u forgot option 3

3. :birdman: