My wife jus miscarried breh......

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
I got a fukkin' junkie for a wife. She don't eat nothing. Sleeps all day with them black shades on. Wakes up with a Quaalude, and who won't fukk me 'cause she's in a coma. I can't even have a kid with her, Manny. Her womb is so polluted, I can't even have a fukkin' little baby with her!

Too bad your mother didn't miscarry with you

a murda

I love my wife brehs
Daps
Reppin
Reppin Chi-City Southside
u dont even like that bytch, this is a lifesaver. Divorce already u coward.

listen fukk girl:patrice:... 1st....Have u ever been married u nap head b*stard:stopitslime:.... 2 dont call my wife no bytch u skinny neck muthafukka:getthehellout: ....3 get yo young non experienced ass the fukk out my thread u ole edward scissorhands lookin muthafukka :birdman:

#tpc

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
listen fukk girl:patrice:... 1st....Have u ever been married u nap head b*stard:stopitslime:.... 2 dont call my wife no bytch u skinny neck muthafukka:getthehellout: ....3 get yo young non experienced ass the fukk out my thread u ole edward scissorhands lookin muthafukka :birdman:

#tpc
shut your p*ssy ass up you coward. This nikka was furious his wife wouldnt fukk him 2 months ago :laff:

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
Man, you let my girl come around me rubbin' her belly and callin' me daddy :scusthov:......then she fukks around and has a miscarriage later on :heh:

While she there, I'd be like
tumblr_m6jralTfH71rzjvvgo1_500.gif

But as soon as she leave the room, though.........
borat-dance.gif

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:to: :to: :to: :to:

that shyt was so damn graphic :wow:

:wow: im at a lost of words right now :wow:

:whew::smugfavre:

You would've left the bytch fatherless anyway you scumbag, don't get too proud you lost a child, he/she would've lost regardless