My wife jus miscarried breh......

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
I got a fukkin' junkie for a wife. She don't eat nothing. Sleeps all day with them black shades on. Wakes up with a Quaalude, and who won't fukk me 'cause she's in a coma. I can't even have a kid with her, Manny. Her womb is so polluted, I can't even have a fukkin' little baby with her!

a murda

I love my wife brehs
Daps
Reppin
Reppin Chi-City Southside
I got a fukkin' junkie for a wife. She don't eat nothing. Sleeps all day with them black shades on. Wakes up with a Quaalude, and who won't fukk me 'cause she's in a coma. I can't even have a kid with her, Manny. Her womb is so polluted, I can't even have a fukkin' little baby with her!

:dahell: that's kinda fukkd up breh :heh:

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps

:dahell: that's kinda fukkd up breh :heh:

Scarface bruh

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

:wtf: :pachaha: :russ:

:dead:

Breh you are one sick dude..

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
u dont even like that bytch, this is a lifesaver. Divorce already u coward.

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
start at 6.35

[ame=http://youtu.be/LOXdDl9i16U?t=6m35s]Corey Holcomb - All Star Comedy 2010 - YouTube[/ame]

:dead: