My white friend just said "I don't kiss and tell"

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Uffie what am I gona do? Go and be like soooo I heard you fukked Timmothy chad Jr :russ:

It's just what men do, it's a brotherhood, you wouldn't know about that.

Thanks for the tips bruhs, I did have a feeling he was batting for the other team with all the gay jokes he'd do :gag:

Uffie

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Uffie what am I gona do? Go and be like soooo I heard you fukked Timmothy chad Jr :russ:

It's just what men do, it's a brotherhood, you wouldn't know about that.

Thanks for the tips bruhs, I did have a feeling he was batting for the other team with all the gay jokes he'd do :gag:
fukk a brothahood... he's white. btw.... like i said.... he obviously did her... so what are you continuing to question?

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
I don't really like doin that shyt either. I might tell my best friend. That's about it.

Whatever happens between me and that person is our business. If all the signs are there, guess for yourself and stop lookin for the unnecessary extra satisfaction.

Some people are loose at the mouth. Cant trust them.

Uffie

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't really like doin that shyt either. I might tell my best friend. That's about it.

Whatever happens between me and that person is our business. If all the signs are there, guess for yourself and stop lookin for the unnecessary extra satisfaction.

EXACTLY.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
fukk a brothahood... he's white. btw.... like i said.... he obviously did her... so what are you continuing to question?

:leostare:

1st off sweetheart you cant speak on the brotherhood, hes white? yes, what does that have to do with him being a bytch? Its not about him fuking the bytch or not, its about principle, but you wouldnt know about that since you got 4 lips.

:youngsabo: SMH , you have a lot to learn son, or you gonna get treated like one of the broads

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cant blame him for not telling.... you cant trust coworkers they're professional enemies

Bingo. You just know OP would be telling everyone. NOt only is fukking co workers dumb (if you value your job) but bragging about it is even dumber.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
that white boy you talking about is not your friend.

I asked one of my w buddies how much he make a year, and ...$230K...and said how/etc. then I asked a black accting partner, he said $500K...

and they on cool tip...

w like talking about what they got...

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
that white boy you talking about is not your friend.

I asked one of my w buddies how much he make a year, and ...$230K...and said how/etc. then I asked a black accting partner, he said $500K...

and they on cool tip...

w like talking about what they got...

huh? i think i got what you were trying to say