My white friend just said "I don't kiss and tell"

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
So I got this professional white friend this dude was telling me about some bytch at his job that gets wasted at happy hour and she tried to fukk him but he didn't cuz she was too drunk :beli: u know a real nikka like me woulda tore that drunk p*ssy up :jawalrus: so this dude told me today that he took her home after another happy hour, I asked him again, did u hit it? And this CAC says "I don't kiss and tell" that's some hoe shyt B, what type of dude don't expose these whores for who they really are. :birdman:

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
i say that all the time

when women are present :mjpls:

Uffie

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its better to not kiss and tell. nobody gets hurt that way, plus its nobodys business. if you have to ask then yes he fukked her.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
So I got this professional white friend this dude was telling me about some bytch at his job that gets wasted at happy hour and she tried to fukk him but he didn't cuz she was too drunk :beli: u know a real nikka like me woulda tore that drunk p*ssy up :jawalrus: so this dude told me today that he took her home after another happy hour, I asked him again, did u hit it? And this CAC says "I don't kiss and tell" that's some hoe shyt B, what type of dude don't expose these whores for who they really are. :birdman:
i mean, you already know she's tried to fukk him, what other news do you need to confirm her hoe-dom? her card's already been pulled. whether he fukked her or not says more about him than her...

Uffie

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i mean, you already know she's tried to fukk him, what other news do you need to confirm her hoe-dom? her card's already been pulled. whether he fukked her or not says more about him than her...
men are the easiest animals. they will do anything for some p*ssy.