My weight is 247 I'm 6'0...I wanna lose 7Lbs this week.

talamak

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What should I do? I'm going to get a gym membership today. I have a local high school in walking distance from me with a football field open to the public. Are there any fat burning pills that will help me.

I need to drop this 7 pounds. I'm not going to lie I'd like to drop it this week.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
What should I do? I'm going to get a gym membership today. I have a local high school in walking distance from me with a football field open to the public. Are there any fat burning pills that will help me.

I need to drop this 7 pounds. I'm not going to lie I'd like to drop it this week.
Why? I hate to tell you this but this weight shyt is a long term game not a short term game. I'm at 31 days and I've lost 22 pounds. That's 5.5 pounds a week but I have a pretty active job and I go to the gym 4 days a week. I also been eating about 2200-2400 calories a day. TDEE is about 3700 calories according to websites. By the math I should be losing about 3 pounds a week but I lost 5.5 and I had to change almost everything I've been doing to do it.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Sprints and water watch what you are eating.

Dropping 7 in a week is going to take a lot of hard work.

Daps
Dropping 7 pounds in a week is gonna take some work.

But make sure this the only time you try to drop that amount of weight in that small of a time frame,that is not healthy

Made Man

All Star
Daps
We prolly have the same body type. Im 6'0 235 ATM. Find a good Thermogenic pill and make sure you take them correctly. Drink LOTS of water. Eat Tuna,Chicken(Not Fried),Eggs,Vegatables and Fish(Not Fried) only( I eat Tilapia). Stay away from drinks with lots of sugar(Soda,Kool-Aid etc...) No sweets(Can substitute with peanut butter and banana's) . Try to hit the gym at least 4 times a week and do some kind of cardio for at least 30-45 min. Did this a few times. Was easier when i was younger(only 26 now tho).

Edit: Btw you need to eat AT LEAST 4 times a day. Smaller serving sizes. them Drinks be getting me tho. I recommend only drinking anything other than water once a day.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Eat a snack 30 minutes before your meal. This will trick your body into thinking you're full faster.

Tbh if you really wanna drop that weight, find someone who has vyvanse or adderall and take that for a couple days :yeshrug:

You won't be hungry, your metabolism will increase from processing the amphetamine, and you will have more energy to workout with.

Do this at your own risk tho:leostare:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I've lost weight quick just by going back to a regular diet instead of ciroc and candy. Just my two cents.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Why are people telling op to dehydrate himself :dahell:

That's terrible advice unless he's trying to make weight for a fight or some shyt and if that was the case then he'd already know how to do it

7 pounds = ~24,000 calories, nobody's burning that much fat in one week

What are you losing the weight for?